1. Shipping charges for orders from other countries are automatically estimated by the system and are to be considered approximate. The exact shipping costs will be calculated at the time of order placing.
For each order placed, BabyWow will issue an invoice for the material shipped, e-mailing it to the customer, in accordance with Art. 14 D.P.R. 445/2000 and DL 52/2004. Invoices will be issued based on the information provided by the customer when placing the order.
2. Standard shipments by express courier will take place at the following times: Monday through Friday from 9.00AM to 1.00PM and from 2.00PM to 6.00PM, holidays excluded.
In case of non-collection, within 5 working days, of the material in storage at the warehouses of the courier company, due to repeated inability to deliver to the address indicated by the Customer when placing the order, the items will be returned to Babywow.
3. Babywow will not be responsible for any delay in the delivery of the items.
4. Shipments are made on behalf of the Customer by our contracted Express Courier.
Upon delivery of the goods by the courier, the Customer is required to check:
- That the number of packages being delivered corresponds to the number printed on the shipping document;
- That the packaging is intact, undamaged, not wet nor otherwise altered.
Any damage to the packaging and/or the product, mismatches in the number of packages or indications, must be immediately reported by adding the words "RECEIVE WITH RESERVE" on the courier's delivery receipt, specifying THE REASON for such reserve (Ex. “I receive with reserve because the package is damaged”).
If the package is undamaged upon delivery, it will not be possible to accept it with reserve.
Once the delivery document has been signed, the Customer waives any right to lodge complaints based on the appearance of the package delivered. The Carrier is also liable for the delay in the delivery of the items to the recipient.
As for the aforementioned cases, Babywow must be considered exempt from any liability regarding the loss or damage of the items from the moment they are delivered without reservation to the carrier for transport.
Any problems concerning the physical integrity, correspondence or thoroughness of the products received must be reported to the carrier within 8 days from delivery via registered mail with return receipt (art. 1698 c.c.).
Any claims done after these terms will not be taken into account.
The customer will be fully responsible for any claims or statement.
The consumer and/ or customer, from the moment in which he receives the damaged goods or requests their return to the carrier, has direct and exclusive action against the carrier itself.
5. In case of delivery by appointment, the Customer will be contacted via telephone by the carrier to arrange the delivery date and time.
Standard delivery will take place at the following times: Monday through Friday, from 9:00AM to 1:00 PM and from 2:00PM to 6:00PM, except on holidays.
Delivery must necessarily occur within 3 working days from the date of telephone contact.
6. Due to internal arrangements, requests for pickup on hold will not be accepted.